Call Us Toll Free: (877) 523-7411
Legacy Certification Process
Planner Participation Requirements and the Legacy Certification Process
Legacy by Design may form a Strategic Alliance with financial planning firms in order to offer comprehensive succession planning to the agricultural community.
The Certification Process
A financial planner must be selected and meet certain criteria in order to participate in this Alliance and become a Legacy Certified AdvisorTM. The criteria for certification includes:
- Advanced designation, to include but not limited to CFP®, ChFC®, CLU, CPA, JD.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the financial services industry.
- Understanding of and appreciation for the rural lifestyle.
- Appropriately licensed/registered for financial planning, accounting and/or law.
- Participate in Legacy by Design’s Certified Advisor Program, attend regular conference calls, and contribute in advisor study sessions.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Follow Legacy by Design’s Comprehensive Succession Solution.
- Act in a professional manner with uncompromising integrity.