Call Us Toll Free: (877) 523-7411
'Five Keys to Effective
ASA (with eLegacyConnect) offers a series of succession planning workshops, led by Kevin Spafford.
Moline, IL - December 04, 2014
Columbus, OH - January 15, 2015
(eLegacyConnect, a division of Legacy by Design, is pleased to be offered as a member benefit of ASA, supporting their commitment to succession planning for farm families.)
January 30 & 31, 2015
January 29 & 30, 2016
February 11, 2015
Ag Trends Conference 2015
March 04, 2015
Hold the date!
Kevin Spafford has affected consumer behavior and changed the way farmers, ranchers, and agribusiness owners engage in the succession planning process. Using motivating messages and multimedia platforms - including print, electronic, live events, social media, and TV - Kevin has become a caring 'voice' for families in the ag community.
Beyond expertise in succession, Kevin is well-versed in strategic planning, sales training, business communications, and leadership development.
Kevin was on the front line of the Farm Journal Legacy Project, originally as the architect, talent, and creative resource. As a published writer, accomplished speaker, creative designer, and TV host Kevin's drive for success has no bounds.
Over the last five years, Kevin has facilitated more than 100 live events, benefiting thousands of family business owners across the U.S. His presentations are informative and entertaining. His goal is to empower members of the audience, help them realize their capabilities, and encourage them to act.
Email or give us a call at 877.523.7411 for additional information or to schedule presentations and workshops.
For a presentation sample, view Kevin's session at Commodity Classic 2014.
Testimonials for Kevin Spafford's Presentations:
“Kevin did an excellent job. Very easy to listen to and understand! I really enjoyed coming today.”
"This was the best presentation on this topic we have been to... helpful, motivational, and applicable."
"Thank you for providing the direction and encouragement."
"A very positive, constructive and reassuring presentation."
"Very thorough and professional. It gave us all more to think about and discuss among our family."
"This has really helped me see the potential that we have in our business... It has made my vision much
clearer on where I want to be... that is very exciting to me!"
"Thank you for all the work you've done. This will go down as a big day for our family."
"My goal is to work beside my children and teach them... the reward of harvesting something they have
"Your information got our family thinking and talking about what steps we'll take. This was long overdue,
and we appreciate the guidance."
"Our family has had a hard time discussing farm succession. This workshop has really helped and
encouraged us. Wonderful professionalism throughout - outstanding job!"
Recent Events Include:
- American Soybean Association Workshop Series - 2014
- Leave a Legacy TV - hosted by Kevin Spafford for Farm Journal Legacy Project - national show, feature of AgDay - 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Legacy Project Event Series - presenter Kevin Spafford for the Farm Journal Legacy Project (supported by DuPont Pioneer) - 10 annually in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Commodity Classic - 2014
- Indiana Farm Bureau Spring Conference - 2014
- Rabobank, NA Events - 2014
- Missouri Cattle Industry Convention - 2014
- Montana Next Generation Farmer Conference - 2014
- Winter Grazing Seminar - 2014
- Colorado Farm Bureau Annual Meeting - 2013
- Wyoming Farm Bureau Annual Meeting - 2013
- American Soybean Association Conference - 2013
- Pioneer Next Generation Farmer - 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- AAPEX Annual Meeting / Texas A&M - Presenter - 2012, 2009
- Dairy Farmers of America - 2013, 2012
- Greenline Equipment Customer Workshop - 2012
- Canadian Farm Business Council Agriwebinar - 2012
- Farm Leadership Council Webinar- 2012
- Top Producer Seminar - 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Tomorrow's Top Producer Seminar - 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Elite Producer Business Conference - 2013, 2011, 2010
- AgConnect - Workshop - 2011, 2009
- Pioneer Hi-Bred Outlook Conference - 2011, 2010
- Hertz Farm Management - 2011
- Farm Progress Show - 2011, 2010
- Farm Credit of Illinois - 2010
- American Agri-Women National Conference - 2010
- Washington Farm Bureau 2010 Annual Meeting - 2010
- University of California Succession Conference - 2009
- ProFarmer Leading Edge - Workshop - 2009
- California Women for Agriculture Annual Conference - 2009
Levitra is a drug that has been recommended for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. In fact, it has been in the market for quite a long period of time now. Whenever you are shopping for the drug, it is very important to note that not all the drug stores can offer quality products. There are various kinds of Order Levitra online drugs in the market, thus, you should take time to find the right one for you.